Today when I checked my calendar I had some events that I did not add myself, spam events.
This is events that is automatically added by invitations sent to your google account. Luckily this is simple to prevent.
To prevent spam in your calendar just follow these steps:
- Go to https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings
- Select General -> Event Settings
- Under Automatically add invitations select No, only display invitations to which I have replied
- Then go to General -> View options and make sure Show declined events is unchecked.
- Done. You should not receive more spam in your Google Calendar